Roles and Responsibilities
- Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game’s engine, editor and related tools used for the game’s development.
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the editor, tools and tool chain as a whole
- Keep the existing engine and tools up to date in accordance with the latest changes occurred in the development pipeline (e.g. new SDKs or middleware versions)
- Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the content
- team of the project and with respect for the player’s comfort and game’s performance
- Improve existing game features based on design requests
- Develop the client side components for highly scalable multiplayer games
- Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
- Hands-on experience with Unity3D engine (editor and scripting)
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, preferably C#
- Good knowledge of gameplay programming
- Experience in delivering mobile games for Android / iOS;
- Experience in working on a mobile strategy game is considered a big plus
- Availability to work with new APIs and concepts
- Able to work on projects that might involve a lot of changes
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD
We are a young and dynamic team of head-hunters with 10+ years of experience. Our team has helped many clients based out of MENA & APAC region in finding the passionate talent in their journey of success. With the blend of innovative approach and passion towards recruitment, our team has successfully carried out many niche assignments.
View Contact Details+