Roles and Responsibilities
- 3D Modelling, Texturing with a fair knowledge of Lighting
- Experience in 3D Max, 3D Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter, photoshop. etc
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of project deliveries on time without compromising quality standards.
- Ability to create 3D Animations is a big plus (Not compulsory, but it’s an added advantage)
- You will be an individual contributor and also Lead the 3D teams in technical and supervisory matters and oversee its development.
- Coordinate and schedule the department's workflow.
- Responsibility for the creation of high-quality characters
- Responsibility for the compilation of reference materials and visual and technical style guides for all 3D artists.
- Implement concept artworks and your own ideas.
- Give instruction and feedback to 3D artists at all levels.
- Work closely with the Art Director and Team.
- Time management, prioritize and coordinate deadlines.
- Develop and preside over in-house design concepts and further training programs.
- Client interaction.
- Understanding of RSP.
- Training and Developments need to the Junior artist.
- Helping in the hiring process.
- High quality environment and props.
- Responsible for the portfolio creation.
Role:Art Director/Senior Art Director
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD
We are a young and dynamic team of head-hunters with 10+ years of experience. Our team has helped many clients based out of MENA & APAC region in finding the passionate talent in their journey of success. With the blend of innovative approach and passion towards recruitment, our team has successfully carried out many niche assignments.