Roles and Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibility:
- Responsible for creating the Game UI, Game Assets and Game Buttons.
- Responsible for creating user interface concepts and motion graphics to demonstrate transitions and interactions as well as execute them within the game engine.
- Explore and assemble visual material to define and improve the visual style of the game.
We need you to have:
- Diverse UI style portfolio from casual friendly games through to mature titles.
- Great illustration skills to develop the UI from freehand sketch to accurate vectors.
- Clear consideration of colour theory, shape, scale, form, silhouette.
- Basic understanding of 3D packages and using them as part of a concept workflow.
- Knowledge of game engine UI systems such as UGUI as bonus.
Role:Art Director/Senior Art Director
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD