Roles and ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities
- Prototyping and coding gameplay features.
- Taking a part in the design process of the gameplay.
- Creating a base gameplay system and tools for the gameplay designers to extend.
- Ensuring that game scripts are well designed and are optimal in terms of CPU and memory consumption.
- 5+ years of experience in the games industry.
- Good knowledge of Unity/Unreal.
- Loads of gaming experience.
- Good knowledge in OOPS and Data structures.
- Shouldn't shy away from mathematics.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Experience in creating gameplay mechanisms for games
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Animation & VFX
Functional Area:IT Software - Mobile
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD