Roles and Responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities:
- When it comes to the 2D art you are the polymath! and expert in various aspects of the 2D game art
- You know the ropes when it comes to exceptional digital illustration, concept art and UI design/Art. Your artwork is fun and communicates a refreshing breadth of style and tone
- You know how to "show" rather than merely "tell" when creating imagery that may have a theme (i.e. "Happy Holidays!")
- You have keen imagination and visualization skills which you apply that in quick illustrations or design mockups to express your ideas and evolve it through strong creative thought process
- You are a pro at using the latest industry-leading creative software: Photoshop, Illustrator. Knowing aftereffect and Adobe Animate is huge plus
- You enjoy creating fun and playful assets, as well as seeking feedback from yourteammates to find ways to create even more compelling visuals. With an organization that is very product-centric, the voice of all contributing artists will have high influence
- You are empowered to leverage analytics, user testing and customer feedback provided to you by your managers and then apply them intelligently into your design work
- Your work is best in a participatory, collaborative, iterative, team-based work environment. You inspire your peers through collaboration as well as giving feedback, sharing vision and planning of creative deliverables
- You are highly organized, agile and open to course-correction.
- Youcommunicate well and proactively with teammates based in the United States.
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Strong digital 2D illustration/Concept art (vector and raster) skills forgames that may include: UI and icon designs, Characters, backgrounds, props, decorative/rendered text and UI
- Strong drawing basics including anatomy, perspective, compositions, sketching skills
- Strong knowledge of color palette and latest trends of art and design
- Strong knowledge of UI design trends of the games as well as the strong sense of layout, compositions and Usability aspect of deign.
- Strong understanding of the complex game flows and design briefs and ability to translating those into the compelling art/design mockups.
- Strong knowledge of game production tools: Photoshop, having knowledge of Illustrator, After Effects & Adobe animate is huge plus.
- A passion for playing world class mobile, social and casual games a huge plus
- Experience in making world-class assets for social/casual/casino games for mobile and PC.
- A link to your portfolio is required
Role:Art Director/Senior Art Director
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD
We are a young and dynamic team of head-hunters with 10years of experience. Our team has helped many clients based out of MENA & APAC region in finding the passionate talent in their journey of success. With the blend of innovative approach and passion towards recruitment, our team has successfully carried out many niche assignments.
View Contact Details+