Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that the architecture and design of the platform remains top-notch with respect to scalability, availability, reliability, and maintainability
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular mentoring.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Act as a technical architect as well as a hands-on technical manager of a team of engineers.
- Own end-to-end availability and performance of features, driving rapid product innovation while ensuring a reliable service.
- Working closely with the various stakeholders like Program Managers, Product Managers, Reliability and Continuity Engineering(RCE) team, QE team to estimate and plan projects in an agile environment
- Responsible for setting up best practices for engineering and development.
- Lead by example and champion their adoption.
- Maintain and drive tech backlog execution for non-functional requirements of the platform required to keep the platform resilient
- Assist in release planning and prioritization based on technical feasibility and engineering constraints
- A zeal to continually find new ways to improve architecture, design and ensure timely delivery and high quality
- Thorough understanding of highly distributed, low latency, and high throughput systems
- Knowledge of globally distributed disaster-recovery enabled architectures
- Solid understanding of cloud engineering(AWS preferably)
- Expert knowledge of microservices stack and principles (12-factor app) and related network architectures
- Experience of the best practices or REST(SpringBoot, jHipster, Dropwizard) and non-REST (gRPC) communication
- Exceptional code reviewer and solid programmer (preferably Java)
- Exposure to multiple kinds of data storage and retrieval strategies - Relational, Nonrelational, Document, Graph, Object, Timeseries databases
- Solid grip on CAP theorem, transactional consistency, distributed transactions, eventual consistency
- Knowledge of essential distributed design patterns for backpressure, bulkhead, circuit breaker, event sourcing, CQRS, event-driven architecture
- Good knowledge of mid-tier caching strategies
- Understanding of Containerization, Orchestration, and Service mesh frameworks
- (Kubernetes, Mesos, Ist.io, etc)
- Good understanding of the best practices of API design
- Champion of Engineering excellence - code reviews, unit tests, documentation of system design and architecture, etc
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Animation & VFX
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD