Roles and Responsibility:
- Understand and direct the work of the coding team.
- Mentor the code team and lead by example.
- Liaising with the team and production to achieve the highest possible quality product.
- Working with project managers and other development leads to define and complete programming tasks.
- Writing high quality source code.
- Ensuring the game is compliant with manufacturer's guidelines for the relevant platforms.
- Maintaining stability of development environment for the entire development team.
- Proficiency in C/C++, with proven commercial experience
- At least 4 years' experience working in the console game industry, having worked on a minimum of 2 shipped games and 1 large scale games project
- Excellent debugging skills
- Practical experience with 3D math
- Experience with asset pipelines, dealing with large scale data set
- Communicate effectively within a large group/multiple project environment
- Think critically, and apply analytical skills in resolving complex issues
- High personal standards as demonstrated in quality and pride of work
- Create complex systems from start to finish
- Quickly master tools and development processes
- To take direction and criticism
- Meet deadlines designated for team projects
- Professionalism and the ability to function well within a team
- Mentor less experienced programmers
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD
We are a young and dynamic team of head hunters with 9+ years of experience. Our team has helped many clients based out of MENA & APAC region in finding the passionate talent in their journey of success. With the blend of innovative approach and passion towards recruitment, our team has successfully carried out many niche assignments.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD
Send a Query