Responsibilities towards Finance function Executive level
- Exposure to areas of accounts, taxation & preferable exposure in manufacturing sector.
- Coordinate with factory in various accounts and funds transactions.
- Bill processing and accounts payable-Collection of invoices along with relevant documents from purchase dept.
- Ensuring timely and accurate of data entry into ERP to ensure timely compliance,statutory and reporting requirements of the organization.
- Verification of purchase orders, relevant documents & preparing invoices before placing to the supplier.
- Invoice Verification and Payments- Ensure timely payments.
- Verification of Bank Reconciliation Statements of all banks.
- Verification of Various Advances, Intercompany and Inter branch reconciliations.
- Responsible for answering accounting queries put forward by the auditors in a satisfactory manner, Coordinates with all HODs to obtain any information required by the auditors.
- Sound understanding of Accounting Standards, Companies Act, Standards on Audit/Assurance Engagements, etc
- Person must be proficient in all accounting works like, Purchase, sales, bill entries, payments, bank reconciliation,GST, VAT, TDS, excise duties, service tax, Etc.
- Strong negotiation, time management, conflict-resolution, interpersonal and task delegation skills.
- The candidate should have sound moral values and integrity.
- Good Communication skills in English.
- Maintaining and sending error-free MIS as per the given timelines. Maintaining proper records for all invoices, taxes, salary calculations, PF, ESI, GST filings, payment settlements with vendors, etc.
- Maintaining books of accounts as per auditor requirements.
- Maintaining regular interactions with company secretary, CA etc to ensure financial compliance as per Govt guidelines.
- Reconcile Focus entries during the period of transition
- Ensure accuracy of Balance Sheet and all financial reporting. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of organizations accounting policies and financial procedures.
- Lead Internal audit and support Accounts lead during overall audit exercise
- Responsible & accountable for the preparation & analysis of financial & management reports. Provide finance and accounting related advice and ensure compliance with financial related reporting and regulatory.
- Monitor the collections of the sales and pre-sales team and provide all necessary support for the collection targets from the Finance department
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD
We are a young and dynamic team of head hunters with 8+ years of experience. Our team has helped many clients based out of MENA & APAC region in finding the passionate talent in their journey of success. With the blend of innovative approach and passion towards recruitment, out team has successfully carried out many niche assignments.
View Contact Details+