Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to take complete ownership of projects,
implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional
and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and a quality product are essential.
- Designing and developing game features from prototype to full implementation
- 5+ years experience with agile development methods, in a rapidly iterating work environment
- Solid understanding of cross-platform development and client server applications
- Solid Understanding and experience of mobile device limitations with focus on low draw call and memory consumption optimization
- Strong knowledge of Unity3D and C#, especially with regards to performance
- Needs to be able to take ownership of entire features or components of the game and if needed work with other members of the team to deliver large and complex feature in time and at very high quality.
- Mentor other developers in the team and help maintain code quality and quality of the product and processes.
- Partner with art team / producers to ensure schedules and plans meet business and project needs.
- Be comfortable with conducting code reviews and be part of the process of hiring great
- developers who will be future colleagues.
- Help build rapid prototypes of experimental features using Unity 3D.
- Good understanding of common features such as IAPs, implementation of SDKs, Asset
- Bundles and more
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation,
- Unity-UI, tweening, and user session management
- Strong understanding on Performance Optimization
- Ability to take over complete ownership of projects and guide & manage the team
- Experience with and particle systems
- Experience with mobile and console game development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with 3D modeling/animation software is a plus
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD
Contact Company:GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD