Info about the job:
- Job Title : Senior Data Analyst
- Experience : 3 to 7 Years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
"Candidates from Consumer Tech and Gaming Industry are Preferred"
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field from Premium Institutes.
- 4+ years of work experience
- Must have knowledge of SQL, R, Python
- Must have experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop) optional.
- Develop models & recommend insights
- Customer segmentation and targeting, promotion effectiveness and churn prevention
- Customer Cohort analysis, comparative analysis etc.
- Drive analysis on global projects to improve the experience of our customers and support agents
- Build and own periodic reporting - Take advantage of the ever-growing amount of data we have at our fingertips to help stakeholders all over the world manage and improve our agent experiences
- Analyse advanced A/B testing data (exposure to experimental design is a plus)
- Influence decision making at one of India's fastest growing companies.
- Own data analyses that will help improve user discovery and social interactions in the app.
- Work along-side a fun community that is passionate about gaming.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD
We are a young and dynamic team of head hunters with 9+ years of experience. Our team has helped many clients based out of MENA & APAC region in finding the passionate talent in their journey of success. With the blend of innovative approach and passion towards recruitment, out team has successfully carried out many niche assignments.
View Contact Details+