- Capable of instantiating sandbox/ testing environments and the associated deployment pipelines.
- Collaborates with others when necessary to review specifications and uses these agreed specifications to design, code, test and document programmes or scripts of medium to high complexity, using the right standards and tools.
- Translates logical designs into physical designs. Produces detailed designs and documents all work using required standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate. Designs systems characterised by managed levels of risk, manageable business and technical complexity and meaningful impact. Works with well-understood technology and identifies appropriate patterns.
- Provision, build and deploy SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS environments. Understand how to manage capacity and how that impacts on cost.
- Understand the deployment process through which code goes from the version control system to production, and automate this deployment process
- Break down restrictive manual processes such as over-restrictive change management in order to build agile and flexible software systems.
- Sees prototyping as a team activity, actively soliciting prototypes and testing with others. Establishes design patterns and iterates them. Knows a variety of methods of prototyping and chooses the most appropriate ones.
- Identifies and engages with users or stakeholders to collate user needs evidence and understands and defines research which fits user needs. Able to use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes.
- Able to build and test simple interfaces between systems, or can work on more complex integration as part of a wider team.
- Set up and use a version control system and code management technologies for collaboration, review and management of projects.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working in fast paced agile environments with cross functional teams.
- Experience contributing to, and achieving, continuous improvement goals.
- Transform technical requirements into DevOps processes
- Collaborate with feature and integration teams to discover and resolve common engineering blockers and impediments
- Manage live test/sandbox environments
- Accelerate and improve how we delight our customers through developing and contributing to components, services and methodologies.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products; seize learning and knowledge sharing opportunities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD
Contact Company:GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD