Roles and responsibilitiesRequired Skills:
- Graduate in Computer Engineering
- 4+ years of experience with a deep expertise in testing methodologies and test automation.
- Thorough knowledge of Regression Testing Process
- Experience in enterprise product testing would be ideal.
- Should have worked extensively in Agile mode of testing, worked extensively in test design, test case creation, writing test script and execution.
- Should have a good command on automation framework Selenium with Java / C#
- Desirable to have working knowledge / good conceptual understanding of TDD/BDD models.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team to ensure the regression testing strategy
- Coordinate and provide guidance and oversight on testing standards and processes
- Demonstrate hands on experience with Selenium automation concepts and tools.
- Perform manual & automation testing on Web based applications, Web Services
- Carry out test plans and test strategies to ensure that delivered solution is of high quality.
- Support Test Automation Engineers in the creation of Test cases for automation testing.
- Responsible for status reporting and communicating with the immediate supervisor.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD
We are a young and dynamic team of head hunters with 8+ years of experience. Our team has helped many clients based out of MENA & APAC region in finding the passionate talent in their journey of success. With the blend of innovative approach and passion towards recruitment, out team has successfully carried out many niche assignments.
View Contact Details+