- Coordinate with project managers and other leads to define and complete programming tasks.
- Writing and being accountable for high quality source code.
- Working with designers to implement gameplay and user interface elements to the designers' specifications.
- Liaising with Quality Assurance to fix bugs.
- Ensuring the game is compliant with manufacturer's guidelines for all the relevant platforms.
- Maintaining stability of the development environment for the entire development team.
- Proficiency in C/C++, with proven commercial experience
- Practical experience with 3D programming and mathematics
- Working experience in game production
- Excellent communication skills
- Have worked on at least one released game and/or experience with at least one current generation engine (UE4, CryEngine, Source, Unity etc.)
- Experience of source control systems
- 2-5 yearsâ experience in the games industry.
- Contributing to shipped titles on console games.
- Graphics systems (3D graphics, animation, camera control, lighting, materials and shaders).
- Experience of working to manufacturers' guidelines for the relevant platforms.
- Knowledge of the requirements placed on gameplay code by a multiplayer networked game.
- Networking experience (TCP/IP, UDP, both client-server and peer-to-peer).
- Memory management experience.
- Ability to co-ordinate work for a small team of programmers.
- Produce milestone and platform submission builds.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD
Recruiter Name:Shikha Varma
Contact Company:GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD