Required Candidate profileWhat youll be doing
- Plan strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
- Define product strategies and road maps
- Research and determine product weaknesses and areas to be modified
- Develop sales tools and collateral's
- Develop effective product positioning in the market
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development
- Develop mid-term plan and financial analysis
- Brief and train sales personnel
- Launch and oversee advertising and media planning
- Coordinate activities of specialists involved in the brand positioning of the products
- Undertake package development strategies.
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure we meet often tight deadlines
- Minimum of 5 years experience of in the same field of brand marketing, deal management and sales planning
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English.
- Able to show his ability for new product development.
- Must also have a good grasp and understanding of consumer insights and needs.
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills are useful in securing brand manager jobs
- Advanced user of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in managing databases and complex reporting on Excel.
- Excellent at collating information and reporting
- Exposure to web, digital and print publishing tools would helpful
- Great team worker
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet the needs of a global business
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner and able to pick up technical skills while on the job.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Manager Marketing - Internal / External Communication
Desired Candidate Profile
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD
Contact Company:GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD