- Must be B.F.A Graduated
- Art specialties may include environment (props, buildings, landscapes, lighting and texturing), effects, icons and user interface
- Create beautiful characters, assets, environments, effects, icons, user interface and animations to be rolled out into the game
- Must be able to creatively supervise and drive projects from beginning to end. Must have experience working with artists defining attractive vision for mobile and social games.
- Must have thorough understanding of interactive entertainment methodology, art processes and the game production pipeline.
- Must have experience managing or mentoring artists/animators through at least one complete production cycle as an Art Director. Must have excellent decision making capabilities and should be a Creative & effective problem solver.
- Should create strong and consistent visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire and captivate consumers
- Follow production pipeline; ensure production art is created efficiently, and effectively integrated into products
- Export and assemble images from art files within prescribed technical parameters and protocols
- Prepare and maintain clear art documentation
- Pitch new ideas to the team and participate in brainstorming sessions
- Work closely with the development team to implement art into the finished product.
- Review and approve artist¢¢s work and serve as internal art critic and ensure that the artistic style is consistent across all disciplines
- Simplify complicated processes and concepts in relatable visuals
- Document your designs and ensure a smooth transition/execution
- Update the brand library and conform the overall look and feel of the Game
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Role:Art Director/Senior Art Director
Desired Candidate Profile
GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD
Contact Company:GOALREIFY VENTURES PVT LTD